With the latest season of the UEFA Champion League underway there is a lot going on in the field of football betting. Bettors are scouting around for the best uefa champions league predictions and odds while bookmakers are looking into ways and means to set the odds so that they are able to earn more. The fact that champions of this league automatically get a chance to qualify for the upcoming FIFA world cup 2020 to be held in Qatar, makes this exciting, challenging and of course rewarding for the punters.
This league is one of the most action packed football leagues that is played since participants include almost all football playing countries in the world. These countries compete in the qualifying rounds from which 32 football teams get the chance to play the UEFA Champions League. These teams then get divided into 8 groups with 4 teams participating in each group. Punters, thus, get a chance to bet on all home and away matches that get played among the 4 teams of a group. Thus, uefa champions league predictions that are available from tipsters are in high demand since in order to put across an infirmed bet punters need to analyze a lot of statistical data. This data, both current and immediate past, is examined minutely, discussed and debated over by a panel of expert tipsters and only then are they put across on the internet website of the same.
Current uefa champions league predictions for the individual groups that have been most popularly put across are:
- For Group A which consists of Real Madrid, Club Brugge, PSG and Galatasaray, the expected teams to advance are predictably PSG and Real Madrid as the talent that they hold is the finest and the best available in the world of football. With such fine names like Neymar, Mbappe, Bale Ramos, Benzema etc., making up these teams Galatasaray and Club Brugge, in spite of being good teams, hardly stand a chance.
- For Group B wherein teams like Bayern Munich, Olympiakos, Tottenham and Red Star Belgrade are fighting it out, statistics justify the advancement of Tottenham as they were the finalists of the previous year’s UEFA Champions League and of course Bayern Munich which is by far one of the best football clubs Europe has ever produced. The other two teams are also quite talented but they will get simply outclassed by the world-class squads both Tottenham and Bayern Munich have.
- For Group C, the contesting teams are Atlanta, Manchester City, Shakhtar Donetsk and Dinamo of which Manchester City is one team which is sure to progress but from the other three the uefa champions league predictions keep varying between Atlanta and Shakhtar Donetsk. Even though Atlanta has never played in the UEFA Champions League before, the fact that they have finished 3rd in the last season of Italian Serie A makes them score over Shakhtar Donetsk which has a history of poor performance in this league.
- Group D has been creating quite a lot of confusion with Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Lokomotiv Moscow and Bayer Leverkusen in the race and tipsters varying their uefa champions league predictions between Juventus, Atletico Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen which might become the surprise qualifier at the cost of either one of the other two. While it is a fact that every Juventus-Atletico Madrid match has its own set of drama and nail-biting moments, Juventus with Ronaldo just manages to score slightly more than Atletico Madrid with the tipsters. It will however, be a cutting edge prediction as to who will finish first from this group.
- Group E consists of the teams of Napoli, Liverpool, Genk and RB Salzburg with Napoli and Liverpool being sure to advance from this group. Liverpool are the reigning champions of this League and players like Salah, Van Dijk Mane etc., ensure that it boast of a world class team. However, most uefa champions league predictions for the Liverpool-Napoli match will be highly anticipated since the two competing giants are sure to give quite a few anxious moments.
- From Group F consisting of the famous Barcelona, Inter Milan, Borussia Dortmund and Slavia Praha, Barcelone is sure to advance further but the uefa champions league predictions are divided over the 2nd qualifying team with Inter Milan and Borussia Dortmund both in the race for the same. Borussia Dortmund has been performing really well in the German football league or German Bundesliga while Inter Milan finished 4th in the last season of Italian Serie A. With both the teams in such an excellent form, the fans and punters alike might be up for a surprise win.
- Group G is probably the weakest group and consist of teams like Zenit St Petersburg, Lyon, RB Leipzig and Benfica. Tipsters and bookies are divided in their uefa champions league predictions for this group and keep rotating between combinations of Lyon, RB Leipzig and Zenit St Petersburg. It is well-known that Zenit St Petersburg are the title holders of the Premier League held in Russia but they have historically never advanced much in the UEFA Champions League. RB Leipzig has qualified for this championship by coming 3rd in German Bundesliga. Lyons has been performing well in the previous seasons but they have yet to witness emulation this season. Benfica, however, is being considered by the tipsters in their uefa champions league predictions as having the most potential of a surprise win.
- Teams competing in Group H are Chelsea, Valencia, Ajax and Lille of whom most tipsters consider Chelsea and Ajax to advance further with Valencia a close favourite as the underdog. With the memory of Ajax taking the UEFA Champions League 2018-19 by storm and providing quite a few memorable wins still fresh in the minds of fans, punters, tipsters and bookmakers, they stand out as the clear favourites for topping this group results.
With the finals slated to take place in May 2020 in Turkey, there is a lot to look forward to. Punters and tipsters have a lot of homework to do so that they are able to come up with and make use of the best possible uefa champions league predictions.